Skip to main content

Work Permits

If you would like to request a work permit,  please contact your high school’s College and Career Coordinator, who will prepare the work permit for you.


Alameda and Encinal High School are open during the summer and can issue your work permit.


All other students can get their work permit issued in Student Services at the District Office