Skip to main content

How to Change Your Address

If you are the parent/guardian of a current AUSD student and need to change your address, you can:


1.  Update your address at your student's school. 




2. Update your address with Student Services.

 Monday – Thursday, 8:00 am – 3:00 pm.  No appointment is needed.   


 Required Documentation:
  • Your Photo I.D.
  • The new lease/rental agreement or property tax/mortgage statement
  • A current utility bill, must be dated within the previous 30 days.                                    (Alameda Municipal Power, PG& E or  ACI (Water/Garbage)