Aeries Family Portal
AUSD uses a student information system called "Aeries" for a wide variety of purposes, including enrollment, back-to-school registration, student records, and keeping track of daily attendance. The Aeries Family Portal allows parents/guardians and students to access test scores, grades, report cards, standardized test results, class schedules, teacher assignments, attendance logs and more.
Please see the FAQ below for general information on accessing and setting up the Family Portal. See our Aeries Data Confirmation page to review and submit the policies, waivers, and permissions we require from every family before the school year starts.
- What is the website address to access the Aeries Family Portal?
- What information can I view on the Aeries Family Portal?
- Do I need an email address on file to access my Family Portal Account?
- When can I access the Aeries Family Portal?
- How do I create a Family Portal Account?
- I forgot my password. How do I get a new one?
- My child lives in two different households, and each parent retains educational rights.
- Do I need to setup an account for each of my children?
- Do parents need to create a Family Portal account every year?
- How do I enter, change or update my student/family contact information?
- My email address has changed or will be changing.
- What should I do if I do not have Internet access?
- Who do I contact with technical questions or for assistance?