Jewish Round Table
To be a resource for Jewish students, staff, and the Alameda community. To advocate for the human rights of Jewish students. To represent Jewish culture and the history of its people. Established in the fall of 2017, the Jewish Round Table is composed of AUSD parents, staff,
teachers, and students, as well as community members.
- To create social space for Jewish students and their families.
- To diminish anti-Jewish hate targeted at students, families, and staff through proactive
- cultural exchanges and site-level consultations.
- To provide resources and guidance about Jewish culture and holiday observances.
- To be a consultative service for the community in response to anti-Jewish incidents.