Alameda Unified School District offers an inclusive learning environment for all students. We pride ourselves on equality, community, and excellence.
Open enrollment for ASTI, Encinal Jr. Sr. High School, and Wood Middle Middle are open now until January 19, 2024. Maya Lin will accept open enrollment applications from January 22 - March 15, 2024.
Determine your home zone school.
Gather the required documents to complete Step 3. You will be prompted to upload the documents during the enrollment application process. Please only email documents if instructed by your enrollment specialist.
- Homeowners: Current Property Deed, Property Tax, or Mortgage Statement
Renters: Current Full Rental Agreement/Lease
If you live with someone and your name is NOT on the property paperwork, you must complete a Shared Residence Affidavit. Please email email@example.com for the affidavit paperwork.
- Current Proof of Utility: Alameda Municipal Power/ACI/PG&E/EBMUD ONLY and no older than 30 days
If utilities are included in your rent, please provide one of the following with your name and address listed on the document:
- W-2/Paystub/Public Assistance Document (within last 30 days)/ Vehicle Registration (within last 90 days)
- If you have just moved and do not have a bill yet, proof of service can be used instead.
- Parent/Guardian ID: Current Driver’s License, ID Card, or Current Passport.
- Proof of Immunizations: View immunization information
- Birth Certificate/Passport/Baptismal Certificate/Hospital Certificate
- Most Recent Transcript of Grades (if Applicable)
Complete the two-step online enrollment process through Aeries.
- Complete the online new student enrollment application.
- Schedule your processing time after submitting your new student's application.