Special Education Strategic Plan Group
In the spring of 2017, AUSD formed a committee to create a three- to five-year plan for the delivery of special education services in AUSD. Based on recommendations from the Fiscal Crisis Management Assistance Team, the committee was comprised of parents, community members, general and special education teachers, specialists, classified staff, and administrators.
- Special Education Procedural Rights
- SELPA Meetings
- 2023-24 Local Special Education Plan
- North Region SELPA Board Policies and Administrative Regulations
- North Region SELPA Notice of Special Education Parent Rights and Procedural Safeguards
- North Region SELPA Special Education Guide for Parents and Caregivers