Coronavirus Information for Employees
The COVI9-19 situation has changed rapidly over the last several years, and AUSD's response has continued to be aligned with public health guidance. We have created this page so that employees have a central place to find information and contacts about employment adjustments during this public health crisis. We will be updating it frequently; please check back often to look for more information.
FAMILIES FIRST CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE ACT
The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act) requires certain employers to provide their employees with paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave for specified reasons related to COVID-19. These provisions are currently expected to expire September 30, 2022.
For more information, please see this poster.
- AUSD COVID-19 Information
- COVID-19 Testing
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Payroll questions
- Leaves questions
- AUSD COVID-19 Dashboard
- California Department of Public Health: Safe Schools for All
- Alameda County Department of Public Health COVID-19 Resources
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- AUSD EAP/Wellness Program
- COVID-19 Overview of Magellan EAP Programs.pdf (PDF)
- COVID-19-Maintain Your Recovery During the Pandemic.pdf (PDF)
- Mental Health Resources