Field Trips are an important part of the student experience and the district strongly supports schools in their efforts to organize these learning opportunities. Often staff collaborates with Parent Teacher Associations (PTAs), boosters, non-profits, and other entities to fund and organize trips. Questions about the field trip schedule at specific schools should be directed to the main office at each school site.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Do I need to be an approved school volunteer to chaperone field trips?
- How do I become an approved school volunteer?
- What are the requirements to serve as a volunteer driver?
- How do walking field trips work?
- What does the law say about field trip fees for parents/guardians?